Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

China Glaze ~ Bohemian: Almost all the rest

As I forgot to order Rare & Radiant, that one will have to wait another week or two (depending on how fast my parcel can paddle across the Atlantic). However here are the other 4 remaining polishes in the Bohemian collection. All polishes are three coats, no topcoat.

Deviantly Daring:






Nice green-to-teal metallic duochrome. I must admit I didn't notice the duochrome too well when I first applied it, but as I wore it over a couple of days it became more noticeable.

Want my Bawdy:





Another one without a hugely obvious duochrome. There seems to be slightly more purple to blue in som angles, otherwise a nice blurple.

Swanky Silk:






Champagne-pink duochrome with a slight green flash here and there.

No Plain Jane:






Purple-gold duochrome. I see others have had problems seeing the colour shift in this one but as you can see, mine showed up pretty well. Of the colours that aren't usually my regular style I think this one is my favourite.

So there you have them. Hopefully I'll get Rare & Radiant in the not-so-distant future too. Do you own any? All? Any of them that scream out "Buy Me!"?

No comments:

Post a Comment