Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

China Glaze ~ Unpredictable

Yay, we're back up to speed. This one is from the recently released Bohemian collection and described as luster chrome finish. In my world this translates to shiny duochrome so Iæm a happy camper.

Two coats:






It has a teal base with a duochrome that flashes from gold straight on until almost a sapphire blue in some light at extreme angles. Bummer enough there was a massive overcast here when I photographed it (what else is new right?) but I wore it out yesterday and even a couple of guys grabbed my hand and exclaimed "Freaky!!". (I guess that's guy-talk for truly awesome nailpolish.)

Formula and application was good. I did get a tiny bit of bubbling, so a trick might be not to be as impatient as I am. Two coats were enough for me, but I can see it's pretty sheer in the tip departement, so if your nails are long you'd very possibly want a third coat.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment