Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Color Club magnetics ~ Hipnotic

I have now finally tried magnetic nailpolish for the very first time, and I love it! Sadly all the China Glaze ones, plus their magnet was sold out when I ordered but I got Color Club's collection instead. So here is the first if the five polishes:





This is two coats, and application was great. The magnet sits on top of the cap and the cap is detachable for ease of use. All the polishes have the same magnet pattern, classical wave style, so I definitely will get the China Glaze magnet when it returns to stock and pay day rolls around ;-) The magnet isn't hard to use at all, but I do see it will need a bit of practice getting it really even etc. The base color is an absolutely gorgeous dark raspberry pink. There is quite a lot of silver shimmer visible in the bottle, but I couldn't really see any of it on the nail. Possibly if you didn't use the magnet it might show up.

Over all I really liked the color of this one, and I am so looking forward to trying the other four polishes I got. Though I do see from this promo pic (from Nailsupplies) that there is one I'm missing (Steel of the night).


Any preferences as to next swatch?

No comments:

Post a Comment