Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Helmer, sorting, cathegorizing and Oh dear Lord!!

So. Slow sunday and Project Helmer gets started:

All the part:


Manual and tool:


And Voila! The finished product:



 Disclaimer: NO nails were hurt or damage in the assembly of this Helmer. So now over to the slightly scary part. Ferreting out all my various polish bottles and get them stuffed into the different drawers. Nothing really brings the point "you own a LOT of polish" home better than this cathartic project.

My untrieds:


Konad, dotting tools, treatments, base-/topcoats and special polished (ie metallic and crackles)


The massive glitterbombs that are better suited for layering (or else prepare for 2hours of removal):


My greens, blues, grey, black etc:


My red, yellow, orange, pink, purple and browns:


I'm pretty sure there will be atleast 2-3 more rearrangements before I'll be completely happy about my sorting system. But I think primary goal for now will be 1: Getting my google spreadsheet up-to-date and 2: Get that untried drawer greatly minimized.

May the gods of nailpolish help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment