Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Color Club magnetics ~ Sci-Fi

Second of the lot. Didn't remember to get a bottleshot, but I do have a picture of the first coat (sans magnet)


Really pretty golden/olive with some golden shimmer. Heck, I'd wear this one alone (though I'd add a second coat).

And with the second coat and magnet applied.




So sorry about grody papercut on pinkie btw. And practice really does help with these. I didn't get polish stuck on the magnet once with this one. Where the magnet really only darkened Hipnotic, here it draws some wonderful golden glitter/shimmer/flakes to the top. You can somewhat see it in the last shot. (All the other attempts of getting a good picture of it sort of failed miserably). I really wish there would be some sun today, cause I have a feeling this would benefit greatly, but it's still really gorgeous.

I have also ordered the China Glaze Magnetix. Sadly the magnet is STILL out of stock, so I'll have to live with this one. But I can hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment