Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Color Club ~ Otherworldly

Otherworldly is from Color Club's Starry temptress collection, which consists of 6 different colours plus a glitter topcoat. Otherworldly is a gorgeous medium blue, and like all the polishes in this collection, it is packe with "chunky" holo glitter. The glitter doesn't really sparkle, but it gives a really interesting structure, and it's surprisingly smooth.


These pics are taken in REALLY bright sunlight, so they do look a tad washed out, at least to me, but you should be able to see the non-sparkly glitter. I was surprised about how thin this polish was. I've worn Wink, wink, twinkle (WWT) earlier, and that one was almost a one-coater. On this one I needed 3 coats, and in bright light I still had some VNL. It dries very fast, and almost completely matte so I have a coat of Seche Vite on top. I generally have a problem with CC polishes chipping very fast for me. This one has now surprised me by lasting to day 3 before I see the first chip. Anyone else have this problem, or any good hints as to how to avoid it?

I love the colour! My general CC chipping problem is something I can easily forgive. However I think WWT still is my fave from this collection. In my stash I still have Glitter Envy to try, and that is one I really look forwar to. I love green polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment