Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

OPI ~ Mermaid's tears





Mermaid's tears is from OPI's Stranger Tides collection, released together with the Pirates of the Caribbean movie of the same name. I bought just 2 of them for now, Mermaid's Tears and Skull & Glossbones and here is the first one.






The color isn't completely accurate, it's less blue and more green. I'm still learning how to use my camera, so have patience :-) It's a dusty mint-ish color, reminds me a bit of seafoam. It's absolutely gorgeous. Plain creme, I'm usually more of a glitter gal, but I really love this one. Weirdly enough it matches almost perfectly with the cleanroom suit  I use at work. Can't wait for the next time we are going to show people around our lab...

Application was a dream. Above is tree coats with Seche Vite on top, could probably easily have sufficed with two but I was sloppy. The brush is so wide I can almost cover my pinky with one stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment