Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

Essie ~ Wild thing and Color Club ~ Platinum record

Here's another random Essie (I do love the half price for Essie when signed in at Nailsupplies). This time Wild thing.




Dark raspberry shimmer with sparse holo glitter. I kept the really blurry one to show off these little (almost) hidden gems a bit better. Consistency was really runny and dry time was long, so it'll probably stay in a drawer for a while, but it really is pretty.

Due to the longish dry time I managed to completely mangle both my thumbs. So instead of re-applying the same one I wanted to try out Platinum record from Color Club.







For some reason I keep calling this one Platinum pieces, probably as that's what it looks like. It's really sparkly large silver hex pieces with some smaller silver and grey glitters inbetween. I do think it probably will look a lot better layered over a black or similar.

And for the full hand






So, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Elsker Wild Thing! Hadde ikke no særlig problemer med applikasjon selv, synd at du hadde det

    ReplyDelete