Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

IsaDora ~ Pink lemonade and All city brown graffiti

Here are two more of the Isadora polishes I got from Kia:



Two coats. Application was good, and dry time absolutely decent. The pictures are taken on day 3 so wear was pretty good aswell. In the bottle (and by name) this one looks really pink, however, atleast on my nails it looks more coral. In Norwegian we call what this one looks like "salmon pink" and that fits the bill pretty well imo. This was also my first experience with the IsaDora crackle polishes. It looked very unevern and "weird" when I applied it but as it dried it evened out nicely.

The crackle (or graffiti-) polish actually cracked a lot nicer on my right hand so here is a better pic


That is what i call a perfect crackle pattern. Pretty evenly distributed in both directions. I definately need more of these graffiti polishes.

Which crakle is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment