Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Kleancolor ~ Grand finale

Another of Kleancolor's awesome glitters. Here layered over China Glaze's Gussied up green:





This is a really weird and unusual (for me atleast) glitter. To be honest it makes me think of a cd that has been thrown through a woodchipper. It's long, spindly silver-holo sticks in a clear base. You gotta pay a little bit of attention when applying to get the glitter pieces where you want, but it's no big hassle. I tried this over Gussied up green as I already wore it, but I'm not completely sold on the combo. I think it would be awesome over a black, or generally brighter colours. As in either go bright and colourful, or stick to plain black.

In the end it's still an awesome glitter, and I look forward to testing it over other colours aswell. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment