Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

My first konad

I got a package in the mail today. I had ordered 3 konad stamping plates and a stamp. I didn't bother with scraper or polishes as I read around that people suggest using a plastic card as the scraper will scratch the plates, plus I already have oodles of polish and I'm sure some of them will work for stamping.

So here goes:



The base is OPI Skull and glossbones, the thumb is Milani Black magic and the rest of the fingers are China Glaze Liquid leather. The thumb really is a lot lighter than the rest (hence the reason for it being only on one finger :-p ) I used the m36 plate, and I don't think it was too shabby for a first ever attempt. Now I just gotta nick some more acetone, some isopropanol and borrow a pair of tweezers from work :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment